4-H Youth Development
What is 4-H?
2014-15 4H Membership Enrollment Form
2014-2015 4-H Member Activity Record
Guide to 4H Projects
- is one of the largest youth development programs in America
- involves more than 6.5 million young people and 540,000 youth and adult volunteers
- is dedicated to the four-fold development of head, heart, hands, and health
- helps youth learn leadership, citizenship, and life skills by participating in projects
- is open to young people 9-21 years of age
- can start early with Cloverbuds, who are 5-8 years of age
- encourages members to attend monthly club meetings
- includes planning and carrying out community service programs and events
The Jefferson County 4-H program has community clubs that meet throughout the county. If you would like more information on becoming involved in the 4-H program as a club member or volunteer, please contact Shay McNeil, the Jefferson County 4-H Extension Agent.